Step 1 will help you enable your REST API.
Step 2 will help you generate your API Credentials.
Step 1 - Enabling your REST API
- Login to your WooCommerce administration panel.
- Click on WooCommerce in Dashboard on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Under the Advanced tab, click on Legacy
- Tick the Enable the legacy REST API box.
- Save your changes and proceed to step 2.
Step 2 - Generating your API Key
- Click REST API button near the Legacy API button.
- Click Add key button below the REST API heading.
- Add a Description. We recommend "Dynamic Creative API Key".
- Select a User. We recommend creating a new user for The Dynamic Creative Ad Platform, but you can use an existing user.
- Select Read access under Permissions.
- Click Generate API key.
- You will now see your Consumer key and Consumer secret and can enter it into FeedOps.