Step 1 will help you locate your Store Hash.
Step 2 will help you generate your Client ID associated with the store API account and your Access Token associated with the store API account.
Step 1 - Locating your Store Hash
- Login to your BigCommerce Account Dashboard.
- Click on Advanced Settings on the left side of your screen in the administration panel.
- Click on API Accounts.
4) Click Create API Account button, and select Create V2/V3 API Token (not Create Stencil-CLI Token).
5) Give the connection a descriptive name. We recommend "FeedOps API Key"
6) The API Path will display your Store Hash in the format of a URL: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/abcde12345/v3/
The abcde12345 is the Store Hash.
7) Now that your Store Hash has generated, copy or take a screenshot of this information as this is the only time it will be displayed.
8) Enter your Store Hash into the Dynamic Creative Ad Platform.
From here, you can proceed to generating your API Credentials.
Step 2 - Generating your API Credentials
1) Under OAuth Scopes, select the following required scopes:
- Information & Settings (Read-only)
- Marketing (Read-only)
- Products (Read-only)
2) Click Save.
3) Now that your API Credentials have generated, copy or take a screenshot of this information as this is the only time it will be displayed.
4) Copy your Client ID and Access Token and insert them in the Dynamic Creative Ad PlatformNo results found