- Login to your Shopify administrative panel.
- Click on Apps on the left side of your screen in the administration panel.
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Manage Private App.
- Click Create new private app.
- Enter a descriptive title under Private app name. We recommend "FeedOps".
- Enter your Emergency developer email. We recommend using "email@example.com".
- Under Admin API, select Show inactive Admin Api Permissions:
- Under Admin API, select the following options:
Price rules - [Read access]
Products - [Read access]
Shipping - [Read access]
- Under Storefront API, leave Allow this app to access your storefront data using the Storefront API deselected:
- Click Save.
- Accept the terms and conditions displayed.
- Your API Credentials will be displayed.
- Copy your API Key and Password and insert them in the FeedOps Platform.