- Login to your Shopify administrative panel.
- Click on Apps on the left side of your screen in the administration panel.
At the top of the screen, click on Develop Apps.
- Click Create an app.
- Enter an App name and assign store owner or FeedOps as App developer.
- Then, within App Development and Overview, click Configure Admin API Scopes.
- Under Configuration and Admin API integration, search in 'Filter access scopes' for the following options.
- Select read_ access to all three scopes.
- Then click Save.
- There are no other changes to the custom app settings or configuration. All default settings can remain. It is only read access to products, price rules and shipping that is required.
- Once saved, the Install App on the top right hand of the screen will appear. Click Install App.
- Click Install.
- Still within App Development, go to API Credentials.
- Your API Credentials will be displayed. You need the Admin API access token and the API key to connect to FeedOps.
- In FeedOps, the API Key is the API Key in Shopify. The password required in FeedOps is the Admin API access token in FeedOps.